Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Coffee Cup and more

Well, today we went to the local Coffee Shop / Deli and had a small lunch.  I brought my things along to draw, but couldn't concentrate on anything but the half empty cup in front of me.  So I sketched it.  Ahhh... not back for real quick.  But far from "done".  Then again it is a sketch book to practice and have fun with!  Which I really did.  Holly posted most of the day and then got sick feeling.  She is OK, but her head hurts.  Might be a Migraine.  Hope not.  Well, know how she feels in the morning.  I found a couple of cute things on the Internet to share, not mine though.  I have nothing new yet!  YET!  So until tonight I bid you a wonderful morning and a joyful day!  Love ya guys!  - Crowe ~~~.v.~~~



This one I call, "Hey!  Stop looking at my ManHole!!!"  I love it!



And this is called, "Coffee Cup, because I'm bored!"

No comments:

Post a Comment