Monday, November 5, 2012

Learning and Knowledge!

I Am ART!!!!

     Ok... maybe it ain't all that serious, but I am so happy today!  Today I joined The Art Network and subscribed to everything!  I now can watch thousands of class video and professional teacher and artist teach you new techniques!!!  I also got a year's subscription to Artist Magazine AND an account on a HUGE website dedicated to artists learning called WET CANVAS.  All in one day and am having a ball!  In fact, I just got up at eleven PM!  I passed out at the controls after twenty four hours of pure learning!  lol!  I am so excited to learn new techniques and All of the great art book authors are there!  This could have cost me thousands, but the Art network made it all happen for much less!  I am so indebted  to them for this opportunity to share and grow and learn.  I already am changing my styles and techniques and that is on the previews of the classes before I bought my one year subscription.

     Well back to the drawing board... HAAAA!  ...literally I guess!  That just popped out!  i wish you all the best and love you all! - Crowe

(oh and here's a coupon for Hobby Lobby my friends!)



                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment