Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Getting started.... again! LOL!

Well it has taking me forever to get this blog up and running!  I tried to use a offline program by Microsoft to write it, but that sucked and after all the hassle, I made it much easier online right here!  LOL!  Should have saved the aggravation and three hours and done this first!  Oh well... at least it is coming together finally and I am ready to start putting art out there!  Wild Child is out there already on my welcome part of the blogs main page.  So until I finish uploading and tweaking the page, you can at least see one piece of my work!  Until tomorrow good night!  I'll still be working along.  Cold Tired and Lonely!

                                                                                                     - Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment