Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finally updated format and added art!!!

      Alright!  Thank you to everyone for being so understanding!  I am just starting this blog and little window into my world of art and it took awhile to design.  But I got it where I want it for now and can now start adding my art and remixes all the time!  Please check back often as new funny and dramatic pictures will be added daily somewhere... not sure where... but somewhere!  I will try to stay current as much as I can, and will make a promise to myself to always post new artwork here first!  Thank you again and I love you all!  You are a great bunch of friends!  ...oh yea!  I am always online, so check me out on Facebook, or email me!  Hope to talk to you all soon!

and no that is not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment